Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tim Burton

Tim Burton is my favourite film director/producer. I love his dark and random way of thinking. His films are very interesting and fun to me, I love the use of story telling and his character designs, they are very unique and inspiring.
He is mostly famous for his dark themed movies, such as Beetlejuice, Edward Scissor Hands, Sleepy Hollow and many other films. One that inspires me most and many other people is The Nightmare before Christmas (Animated film). The story and character design is amazing.
Tim Burton designs most of his characters and he sketches them out on paper before taking them further.
his original sketches for his characters are very rough and full of lines and messy marks, I love this way of working, as I am a very 'messy' person.

No comments:

Post a Comment