Friday 25 February 2011

Sara Fanelli


I've loved Sara Fanelli's work since I was doing A-level a few years back. She uses a great combination of college, textures and prints. Very usual illustrations and book covers. She also has alot fo what look like doodles within her work which is quite interesting when they are sat next to something colleged/printed etc. Her characters are brilliantly illustrated, very unique and strange, which alot of illustrators and even children sometimes look for within images and book covers. I know when I was younger I always tended to go for something which looked very unusual and different to everything else.
I feel that Sara Fanelli is a great inspiration to illustrators, giving off a sense of surrealism and showing that not everything we do has to be 'normal' or pefect in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment