Tuesday 1 November 2011

Emailing Eric Carle

I know it was a long shot and I couldn't find a proper email address from Eric Carle, I decided to email the fan email, thinking I wouldn't get any kind of reply, but I did.

Dear Becca Hadfield,

Thank you for your e-mail message to Eric Carle and for all of your thoughtful comments.

To answer your question, Eric tends to refrain from commenting on other people's work and on the business of publishing because he entered the field so long ago when things were very different.

However, you might be interested in visiting Eric's web site at http://www.eric-carle.com/resources.html where he has listed resources on writing and publishing that we hope will be useful for you.

We wish you all the best with your own work and thank you for your interest in Eric and his books.

Best wishes,
Rachel Hass


Oh well, I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment