Friday 8 October 2010

Andrzej Klimowski

Andrzej Klimowski, polish poster designer.
Designs interesting
posters, using collage, creating random and unusual images. Very surreal and abstract way of working.



I used the images above as reference for my narrative sequence project. I think they are very interesting due to how random they are and that you could come up with many stories surrounding these images.

The image to the left: I find this image very interesting, the colours scheme works really well and the amount of space left makes the hand print image stand out effectively.
The yellow image below, again I find very interesting, the colours used are very striking and eye catching, makes you want to look at the image. Also the character created is very unusual and surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment